- Mornings of gentle yet revitalising Dru Yoga and Meditation suitable for all levels of abilities. Don't be afraid of joining us even if you have health problems, Dru Yoga is wonderfully inclusive and can be adapted to any needs.
- Guided mindfulness walks through beautiful nature in Braziers garden and the surrounding area.
- Mayan Cacao Ceremony to connect with your heart and align your emotions.
- Lucid dreaming practice to understand better their messages, you will learn practical exercises to have stronger dreams and to program it, that way, you will achieve personal goals easier.
- Medicine songs to release the throat chakra, release what you can not say, find your own voice and the medicine of your own songs.
- Meeting the shadow workshop will help you to release heavy and dark energy that you may be carrying from others or your subconscious mind.
Energy clearing, at some point during the retreat you will have a traditional mexican cleaning to help to take off stagnant energy in your energetic body.Ricardo is a Mexican Medicine Man who will support you in your process of self awareness, through workshops, exercises and feedback.
- Release stuck emotions in a Sound Bath. For most people, a Gong Bath is a deeply relaxing and peaceful experience. The gong has a clearing effect on emotional issues, breaking up limiting and negative thought patterns, and as a result, is an excellent therapy option for stress related issues, such as depression and anxiety.
- Enjoy delicious, home cooked vegetarian meals from home grown and locally sourced organic ingredients. Meals will be served in the stunning panelled dining room.
Warning!!! You might experience extreme levels of joy and laughter with welcome tears of release.
Once the home of James Bond author Ian Fleming, it is now run almost entirely by volunteers with a couple of permanent employees as an educational trust. Braziers is a working eco-community with sheep, chickens, a walled organic vegetable garden, and an ancient orchard.
The house is very quaint and quirky. Between activities you can enjoy a book by the open log fire in the study or play the grand piano.
All rooms are comfortable and charming and all bathrooms are shared. A limited number of single rooms are available.
Prices are £425 for private room & £400 for shared accommodation sharing with one other person.
A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking. The balance may then be paid in instalments or the full amount will become due 3 months before the start of the event. Once payments are made they are non-refundable if you cancel for any reason, including health reasons & Covid. Your booking may be transferred to a friend or family member. Please consider taking out travel insurance before booking – individual insurance for a single trip can be as little as £6.00 for over £3500 of cover.
To book with a payment plan click here, choose a room you would like and then it will give you the option to pay the deposit. After that you can chose your own amount for repayments of the remainder of the price.