Terms and conditions
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- Prepay of 6 classes must be used within 6 weeks from the day of first class. If you can’t make it for your usual class, the pass can be used towards any full price class in the Uxbridge Community centre within the 6 weeks.
- Prepay cannot be shared.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your prepay upon booking.
- Please make sure you arrive at least 5 minutes before the class so that your equipment can be set out without disturbing the class.
- Make sure your phone is turned off. If your phone goes off during the class, you will be asked to make a £10 donation towards charity :).
- There will be no admission if you are running more than 5 minutes late.
- Concessions are offered to students, retired and people on benefits. Student card or proof of unemployment/retirement will be required when you attend class. This applies to all our full price classes.
- No discounts on Over 60's Yoga as this is already discounted class.
Cookies are used on this website to make the site easier to use and to track the traffic patterns of visitors. We are operating an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this, then you should adjust your web browser settings to disallow cookies.