CLASSES COMMENCE post lockdown 2020 and online if there is enough demand
Email me for more information and to book.
Times and location TBC
Dru Kids and Teens Yoga and Teen Yoga Foundation gives young people life skills to take off the Yoga mat into each and every day. It targets the whole self, benefitting students on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. It offers skills for managing life and opens the heart, giving students the opportunity to experience the greatest power within. Like all Yoga, DKT Yoga builds a strong sense of self, well-being and good health and encourages students to reach their fullest potential.
I’m on a mission to take Teen Yoga across Wales.
I am the Teen Yoga Foundation Ambassador for Wales working alongside the TYF founder Charlotta Martinus.
I trained as a Dru Yoga Kids and Teens teacher as well as specializing further in Teen Yoga with the TYF.
- Supporting teens in discovering a safe space, drawing out their authentic, empowered selves to co-create a compassionate community
- It brings a sense of awareness to the mind, the body, the breath and brings them into unison
- Understanding the capabilities of the body through posture (asana) work - aided by the breath, allowing one to go deeper inside and deal with life challenges by looking from the inside rather than the outside
- Provides individuals with techniques to better deal with both physical and mental challenges
- It gives you a toolbox to pull from when needed to calm and take time out
- Mindfulness emerges the more you practise the physical aspect
- Creates a shift in perspective
You can access more information in the attached presentation.
To discuss further - please get in touch.
A guide to class content
Games and partner work
Relaxation & visualisation
Classes work best in age ranges
Preschool/ KS1 age 3 – 5
KS2 age 5 – 7
Primary age 8 – 12
Early teens age 13 – 15
Older teens and young adults age 15 – 22
Parents are welcome to sit and watch quietly or leave their children with me.
Fully insured and DBS cleared. Documents available if proof required. Along with my Kids/Teens teaching certificates.
Who is Cat Stuijt?
Originally from Wales but settled in London for many years and completed all studies in London. Now relocated back to Gwynedd, North Wales.Cat has been practicing Yoga since the early Nineties and has trained in many forms of Yoga, specializing in DRU Yoga.